Refunds, if provided, must be handled by Lehi Youth Football not Sports Signup.
Refunds will be issued in the following circumstances:
- If the LYF District is unable to field a team in a particular division (i.e. 3rd grade), a full refund will be given to everyone signed up for that division.
- If the LYF District is unable to meet minimum requirements for fielding two or more teams, i.e. not enough coaches, not enough players a full refund will be given to everyone that was not placed on a team. (team placement is determined by registration date)
- If a player drops prior to the registration deadline of June 30, a full refund less a $10 processing fee will be given. Late fees are non-refundable.
- If a player drops after the registration deadline (June 30) but before August 1st, a refund of half will be given. If a player drops on/after August 1st, no refund will be given.
- Late fees and a $10 processing fee are not refundable.
In all circumstances, any equipment issued to a player must be returned before any refund will be processed.
For more information please contact Scott Bunker at email@example.com.